Some thoughts and pictures re: Game of Thrones Season finale
- And Rickon and Shaggydog disappear into the dark of the crypts again after having been absent for 3 episodes and barely spoken of all season. You can always tell a Milford Man.
- There’s an editing room somewhere with a makeover sequence on the floor.
- Come here, baby, you look like you need a hug.
- Joffrey: “After I raise my armies and kill your traitor brother, I’m going to give you his head as well.” Sansa: “Or maybe he’ll give me yours.” BOOOOOOOOOM! SHE’S A FUCKING STARK OF WINTERFELL NOBODY BRINGS HER HER BROTHER’S HEAD AS A PRESENT. THAT’S JUST NOT SOCIABLE. Guys, I’m serious; I was so worried about her. Also, I really like this weird friendship/bond she’s forming with Sandor Clegane based on the fact that they both know Joffrey is a little bitch.
- It’s probably weird how hard I laughed when Catelyn asked Jaime why he pushed Bran out of the tower, and he just sighed and was like “go take a nap. This war is going to be LONG.” Sure he was probably just playing his cards close to his chest (Why!? It’s not like anything you could say about the queen or you or Joffrey or Joffrey’s right the throne is actually going to make things worse. You’re pretty much fucked.) But I want to think it was because he was too embarrassed to admit to her that her 6-year-old caught him having sex with his sister. Awkward!
- Annnnnnd just when you thought Cersei couldn’t get any grosser.
- Samwell Tarley is the Neville Longbottom of Castle Black. “I’m not going to let you get us all in trouble again, Harry.” Ten points to Gryffindor!
- I’m now taking bets on how long it’s going to be before these two do it. The sexual tension is PALPABLE.
- “I bet you’ve never killed anyone before. I’ve killed fat boys before. I like killing fat boys.” Arya as a boy is my favorite person.